Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Salutations!

Welcome to Feathers in Flame.

I am known as Brigit Nikodym, and I hope that this blog can be a way to connect myself with the readers and writers out there. I've finally decided to try to get my work into the world, and I hope to update regularly with news of my exploits and little windows into my life.
I'll also include little bits of my own work, and share those out there of others that I think deserve a look or two. I have high hopes for this blog, and I hope that I can gather at least a few regular readers in the future.
I'll leave on a something that I wrote a few mornings ago, when a group of crows was harassing a hawk right beyond my doorstep.

Black winged scavengers
Tear the noble hunter from the Sky
His moment is fleeting 
A battle cry piecing the blue

Thank you for reading, I hope to see you next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment